- Always be nice, polite, and informative.
- While providing help we should always get to the root cause of the issue.
- While providing help we try to learn what problems members are trying to solve, to better our product, support and overall service.
- When providing technical support, try and be as precise and useful as can be.
- Always follow up on issues, questions, and tickets.
- Only if needed escalate to other team members. Escalation process takes longer, and have more risk of delivering a lower support quality.
- Whenever possible convert issues, question into new pieces of knowledge.
- Our FAQ section and Documentation are always available.
- Strive to go over to video call to supply better support, and better guidance.
- Discord is for all of our community support.
- Intercom is intended cloud users, thus information there is focused around cloud based.
- Roadmap is available on Novu’s Github.
- Novu is a commercial is a commercial company, with both an Open Source project as well as a SaaS offering.
- If asked about pricing, pricing page is being built right now, for the time being these questions need to be directed to @Tomer Barnea or @Dima Grossman.
While providing help we should always get to the root cause of the issue
- Is it in our onboarding?
- Is it in our documentation?
- How it’s being implemented?
- Why are things failing?
- Cloud version or self-hosted?
While providing help we try to learn what problems members are trying to solve, to better our product, support and over whole service.
- What is being build? What features are being used?
- What is the desired outcome?
When providing technical support, try and be as precise and useful as can be.
Questions roadmap, features, and potential problems?
Questions about enterprise, commercial stuff?
Community Support Locations and tools
Used by our whole community, both as a support channel, as well as a contribution path.
Used by our cloud users, not intended for community support, mostly to be able and filter issues as types, as we do assume this is for the cloud version. Similar to Discord technical support, but only relevant for cloud users.
Used by our contributors and users to add issues, and submit PRs. Make sure issues and PRs are moving along, assigned or if needed getting help from other team members.
Notion Documentation and notes
Conversions about feature requests, issues, lack of documentation, and similar cases should be documented on internally, and when resolved the member should receive an updated.