Phase 1 (now)
Notifications Infrastructure Product Market Fit
Having a product that the market needs and wants is key to establishing the company’s work and place in the industry. It will give us clarity and direction both in business approach and product development.
Achieve two main objectives:
- Grow our community to be a vibrant community over channels like Github, Discord, Twitter, Live Streams, and more.
- Build a product that developers love and use on the self-hosted and cloud solutions.
- X active accounts
- X monthly notifications sent
- Find expected ARPA
Phase 2 (start by end-2023)
Growth and Marketing
Once we can convert potential accounts to active accounts, we want to convert as many accounts as we can (we know how to make fire, now we need the wood). The goal is to increase our brand’s recognition and field dominance.
- Find sustainable marketing channels, paid and owned by us
- Find Use-case marketing
- $1M-$3M ARR
Phase 3 (starts by the end of 2024)
After we can sell to small-medium companies reliably, we need to start our high monetization phase. Selling to many small accounts can lead to +$10M/year of sales, but in order to learn how to sell to big accounts (+$500K/year), we need to start by learning about their unique needs. And ultimately be able to reliably sell to bigger enterprise accounts to get higher revenue.
- Build enterprise-grade solutions
- Learn about the enterprise procurement cycle in our domain
- Learn the needs of more individuals within the organization
- Find new correlated pains we can solve within our domain
- Grow our Sales teams as part of the Enterprise offering
- $3M-$10M ARR
Phase 4 (start by 2027)
Manage product communication for 1B end-users
The first and most important focus of our company vision is the community of developers, meaning we want to create a way for them to have meaningful communication with their end-users. So the best way to prove that the product is good for a large group of people is to measure usage, assuming that this traffic means that people love and enjoy using our product.