Cześć! My name is Paweł Tymczuk! 👋
I’m 32, husband, and father of a young lady. I'm living in Kraków, Poland.
I started my career as a Java BE developer, but after some time I was pushed to learn a new Java but the Script version for browsers, and then the wild ride started (JQuery, ExtJS, Angular, React with classes and old pre-ES6 JS if you know what I mean). I thought that I know JS pretty well, but then TypeScript appeared on the field 😅
I have more than 8 years of professional experience. During that time I’ve worked on many different IT projects and technology stacks (FE, BE, Mobile Android) for companies from the EU like Porsche, Swisscom, and the US companies like Allstate, Avaya, and Constant Contact (Retention Science). I do always say that we are engineers and that languages and frameworks are just tools in our hands. I'm eager to learn new things!
Apart from the work, I do spend most of my time right now with my family.
But, I do love sports and competition. I used to play:
- football, until I twisted my ancle
- ultimate frisbee, I took part in the Polish and Ukrainian Championships couple of times. Rn I do throw it from time to time with my wife.
I have a small gym gear for a bodyweight workouts, like: parallettes, pull-up bar, resistance bands, rings, and other. I used to train systematically untill the summer 😄 🏖️ yeah, but I promise I will be back on track 💪
I speak four languages: Ukrainian (native) 🇺🇦, Polish (native) 🇵🇱, English 🇬🇧, and Russian 🇷🇺.
I'm really exited about the opportunity to work for the Novu and I'm grateful about giving me that chance! 🎉
If you need anything from me or have any questions not job related you can message me on any platform! 🗣️
- Marvel Movies
- I do love comedies, like the ones with American crazy humor ex. with Adam Sandler and old ones with a Jim Carrey
- I also love other type of movies that have a sense
- I don’t like romantic movies, but my wife does 😕 I just don’t get them 😄
- I duno, the last one that I’ve read was Stephen Hawking - Brief answers to the big questions, but that was long time ago.
- I do prefer small and quick amount of knowledge
- I’ll start from that I don’t like disco songs especially the Polish Disco Polo, but again my wife does unfortunately, and I was pushed to learn how to dance it, damn could not forget that 😄 (don’t check it)
- When I do work at the computer I do listen to: chill beats, hip hop beats, electro, like music without the words.
- When I’m at the gym or in the car I do listen to different kinds (with words) from rock, hardrock, to old scool hip hop, depends on the mood actually.