Compensation is an important part of a job. We offer all of our team members compensation in both competitive local market salary as well as generous employee options.
Salary Simulation and Methodology
The way we calculate potential salary is:
- Salary calculation is based on the average salary for that role in San Francisco, CA
- This salary is being multiplied first by the local country and region cost of living multiplier (Country & Region)
- The updated salary is then multiplied by the level and step within that level to form the final $ based salary
- Final $ salary is being adjusted to our company stage (earlier stage means less salary and more options, later stage means more salary and less options)
- Final number is being converted to local currency based on country and region
If your region or country are missing, it means we have no information about this place, please feel free to contact us.
In case you feel the salary below if not adequate, and you think it’s a blocker for you joining, please reach out, as we aim to offer competitive market salaries.
After these stages are done, and both sides decided they want to continue we will provide an offer simulation. This simulation will show all major parts of the compensation model, both monthly/yearly salary as seen on
- 3 compensations alternatives:
- Salary favored - more salary, fewer options
- Options favored - less salary, more options
- Balanced - not really sure what we can write here, the middle ground :)
- Options valuations in different liquidations scenarios
- Options vesting mechanism
You can select whatever alternative you think is best for you.