How to play
- All participants hold up 5 or 10 fingers.
- The youngest person on the call goes first, and shares one true statement about themselves. For example, “I have a pen pal.”
- Anyone that the statement is true for gets to keep their fingers up, while anyone that the statement is not true for puts one finger down.
- If all of a player’s fingers are down then they are out of the game.
- Play until only one player remains.
The strategy in this game is to share facts about yourself that are unique enough that other players will not be able to say it is true for them and will have to put fingers down.
The last player remaining is the winner
- Lost an argument with my pet.
- Worn a costum in public, besides on Halloween or Purim.
- Appeared in a movie.
- Impulse bought a ridiculous item while drunk.
- Binge-watched an entire TV series in one sitting.
- Secretly watched ahead in a TV show after promising a friend or partner we would watch together.
- Pretended that I loved a present I secretly hated.
- Won a dance-off.
- Ate the last piece of pizza without asking.
- Cleaned my room by shoving the mess in the closet.
- Been retweeted or followed by a celebrity.
- Been to the Olympics.
- Brought a parent on a date with me.
- Told a child that Santa was not real.
- Accidentally texted something embarrassing to the wrong person.
- Pretended I needed to make a phone call to get out of an awkward conversation.
- Had a Myspace account.
- Stole someone’s lunch out of the break room fridge.
- Worked all day in my pajamas.
- Tried to talk during a Zoom meeting without unmuting myself.
- Worked at the same company as a spouse.
- Worked at the same company as a parent.
- Had a work snack stash.
- Changed careers.
- Had a medical emergency at work.
- Brought my pet into the office.
- Snooped a coworker’s social media.
- Learned to play an instrument.
- Learned to speak a second language.
- Called in sick at work to attend an event.
- Gotten a speeding ticket.
- Been sky-diving.
- Played a prank on a coworker.
- Quit a job in a day or less.
- Lied in a job interview.
- Taken a nap during the workday while working from home.
- Had a crush on a coworker.
- Forgotten a coworker’s name.
- Been late to an interview.
- Made my coworkers watch a YouTube video.