Compensation is an integral part of a job. We offer all of our team members compensation in both competitive local market salary and generous employee options.
Salary Simulation and Methodology
The way we calculate potential salary is as follows:
- Salary calculation is based on the average salary for that role in San Francisco, CA
- This salary is multiplied first by the local country and region cost of living multiplier (Country & Region)
- The updated salary is then multiplied by the level and step within that level to form the final $ based salary.
- The final $ salary is being adjusted to our company stage (the earlier stage means less salary and more options, later stage means more salary and fewer options)
- The final number is being converted to local currency based on country and region
If your region or country is missing, we have no information about this place. Please feel free to contact us.
If you feel the salary below is inadequate, and you think it’s a blocker for your joining, please reach out, as we aim to offer competitive market salaries.
We attached salary simulators for your convenience:
*The roles are updated manually. Contact us if you can’t find your desired role in the simulator.
After these stages are done and both sides decide to continue, we will provide an offer simulation. This simulation will show all significant parts of the compensation model, both monthly and yearly salaries, as explained at the top of the page. As well as
- 3 compensation alternatives for you to choose from:
- Salary favored - more salary, fewer options
- Options favored - less salary, more options
- Balanced - not sure what we can write here, the middle ground :)
- Options valuations in different liquidation scenarios
- Options vesting mechanism